Transform Those Problem Properties & Lazy Landlords Which Skulk Away In Your Rental Stock Into A Realiable & Trouble Free Income Source AND Deliver Even Greater Value To Your Existing & New Landlords
Guaranteed rent schemes along with rental guarantees for letting agents are a vastly misunderstood and misrepresented subjective and so it’s no surprise that many agents have mostly preconceived ideas and sometime a bad experience having dealt with the wrong company.
Let me clear one thing up before I continue. Unequivocally, rent guarantee is a perfectly legal and well utilised strategy, even by major international corporations like hotel chains that allows hoteliers to operate sites without having to own them and in return all parties involved benefit.
That’s exactly how this works with 2N Property and despite what some might think, we are not an Estate Agency and we don’t want to compete with you, because our business model is inherently different.
When Would A Guaranteed Rent Scheme Be Beneficial To A Letting Agent ?
There are a number of reasons why an agent might decide to work with us and our guaranteed rent scheme for certain properties:
Find Out Now
Which Letting Agents Should Be Utilising Guaranteed Rent ?
If your agency recognises any of the problems above then you should be considering a guaranteed rent partnership and there a number of ways we can work together.
Your agency may provide services to landlords in one of two ways (or both):
- Tenant Finders Fee – where you are responsible for finding the tenants only.
In this scenario we can provide you better fees or a longer term income and improve the property for the landlord and provide a guaranteed rent for 5+ years.
- Management Agreement – where you find and manage the property for the landlord.
In this scenario we guarantee your management fee as well as the landlords rent for 5+ years and improve the property for the landlord .
Some More Benefits Of Guaranteed Rent Schemes For Letting Agents
- We absolutely guarantee the rent 365 days a year – tenanted or not.
- Any furniture we add stays with the property on our longer leases.
- The property will be maintained and cleaned by professional trades, gardeners and cleaners.
- All the bills can be covered (apart from the mortgage and building insurance).
- All annual certifications and testing will be done to ensure the property meets all required standards.
- You’ll be dealing with a registered company giving your peace of mind and protection.