Professional Sourcing Of Land & Property Tailored To Individual Criteria For Savvy And High Net Worth Individuals & Corporations
Table of Contents
Property investment and land acquisition are great strategies to grow your portfolio … and it seems to be everywhere …. yet you struggle to find opportunities that are right for you …. or so it would seem.
When you’re cash-rich and time-poor like many investors and businesses you need a property sourcing UK partner or land agency to help you find those elusive opportunities as many are either hidden away or never come to market.
There are many sites where you can search for properties and land that is already for sale, however many of these will be priced at market value and unsuitable for the strategic investor.
By combining on-market and off-market prospecting using both offline and online systems our property sourcing and land agency team can reach a large potential pool of owners, sellers and intermediaries that have access to the types of deals you are seeking.
Deal Sourcing Property For Individuals & Small Groups
For these individuals and small groups, we typically source the following types of properties >
And they are usually employing any one of the strategies which will have its own unique qualification and due-diligence criteria to ensure a sound investment.
Land Sourcing & Commercial Site Finding For SME's & Corporates
For businesses we usually get involved with >
The Onboarding Process
Please take the relevant action above depending on the type of investor or service you require. Once you have done this and we have received your request the following process will be set in motion:
- For individual acquirers or small groups, you will receive a request for information which will include a photo ID, proof of address and proof of funds (bank statement, equity in portfolio, FA/accountants letter) to ensure we comply with anti-money laundering regulations and can evidence that you have appropriate experience and the means to complete a transaction, whether its 100% cash or finance requiring a percentage of money upfront for the deposit.
- A call will be arranged with you at an appropriate time once this information clears initial checks.
- This call will follow a set of routine questions that we must ask for compliance purposes and to ensure we understand exactly what you are looking for and trying to achieve.
- The data we collect will then be reviewed as it goes through our compliance process to ensure this is appropriate and there is a good fit between you’re requirements and our service. At which point, we will then decide whether a dedicated personal or automated system approach would be the most appropriate way of managing the relationship moving forward.
How Property Sourcing Agents Work
There are two approaches to sourcing:
- Join the sourced LIST
- Become a VIP member
As a VIP member you’re exclusive opportunities are sourced to order. We build marketing campaigns to raise awareness within the local market (commercial or residential) for the types of opportunities you are looking for and to generate leads which will be qualified against any criteria you provide us with and to ensure they are aligned with your strategy.
One we have both agreed that this is a suitable way forward:
- the service terms and conditions and non-disclosure agreements are structured and signed
- a working/reporting schedule is put in place
- once a deal is sourced we send a full brochure along with an opportunity analysis
- a call is arranged to discuss
- if the discussion leads to serious interest an accompanied viewing is arranged
- on debriefing post-viewing, if the investor wishes to proceed, the offer, paperwork and instructions are drawn up
- the deal is progressed through to purchase and finally completion if we are providing any additional services such as preparing the property for market.
This is ideal for investors that can access funds that would allow them to do multiple deals per year, sometimes even 5 or 6 deals per month.
For investors that have more restrictive budgets and may not be looking to scale as quickly or are at the beginning of their investing journey then the sourced LIST will provide you with basic details of recently sourced projects, however, 2N cannot guarantee that they will match an investor’s specific requirements or time scales or that they won’t be snapped up by another investor.
If you decide an opportunity is worth pursuing and express interest we would then need additional information from you before disclosing further details and progressing the opportunity with you.
Once we’ve found you a property we can even guarantee your rent each and every month. As one of the leading professional property sourcing companies and land agencies in the UK, we aim to make the process of finding the right investment and making it work for you as straightforward as possible. We are your property agents extraordinaire, deal sourcing property for investors from the UK and overseas, so come and talk with a property agent in our team today and improve your deal flow.
What is a property sourcing agent?
Property sourcing is a form of strategic procurement where by an agent or representative is appointed by an investor to find and sometimes refurb and manage investment properties.
So a property soucing agent is somebody who finds and procures property for other investors.
What are typical property sourcing fees?
Fees vary, however as a guide for a simple residential deal such as a Buy To Let, small HMO or Serviced Accommodation investment, fees range between £2,758 to £5,895 dependent on the project. When sourcing to order (such as the VIP client service) a small upfront one off marketing fee is applicable and refunded against your first deal with us.
How do you source properties?
Either engage a company to do this for you, and on your behalf, or setup the operation or process to source properties for yourself.