You've Just Discovered The Only TOTAL Guarantee Rental Scheme™ That Turns Your Home Into A 99.9% Hands Free, Stable Investment, For 5 (or more) Years And Puts More Money Into your Pocket
Of Guaranteed Rent Schemes
Avoid the painful mistakes made by other property owners and outsmart the unscrupulous providers.
You’ll receive email snippets from the 7 Deadly Sins and the option to download the entire guide as a PDF file.
Designed With Reluctant & Accidental Landlords In Mind
Rental Assurance Scheme For Letting Agents
3 Reasons Why Landlords And Agents Chose To Partner With Us On Our Guaranteed Rent Customer Care Scheme
- You Get Paid On Time, Every Time
- Whether that’s Rent for Landlords or Fees for Agents
- Your Property Is Looked After With Assurance
- So Tenants, Landlords and Agents can finally be proud of the properties they live in and represent.
- You’re Financially Better Off Than Insurance
- It’s a more reliable and profitable revenue stream that gives you more time to focus on what’s important to you.
Examples Of Property Transformations
Room Converted To Shared Living Space
Which Landlords Should Be Considering Our Property Rental Income & Condition Assurance Scheme
We typically work with landlords that appreciate their letting experience could be transformed, which usually means they may have;
- Experienced issues with rental voids.
- Had problems with tenants.
- Found maintenance and repair costs increasing out of control.
- Received poor agency service.
- Tired properties that require some investment.
- Become a landlord by accident or reluctantly taken it on.
If you’re a new landlord with a recently refurbished property or already have a property that lets well and you generally have a good experience with it, then we probably won’t be able to help you and you’d be more comfortable with a standard letting agent until your circumstances change.
Our service is fully managed, meaning we take care of absolutely everything, from transforming your property to finding tenants, maintenance and replacements and if you appreciate your letting experience could be better, then this can work very well for you.
Maybe you need a little more convincing of the numbers, well, please read this article comparing Rent Guarantee Schemes to insurance for landlords which demonstrates the advantages of using a service like this compared to a traditional insurance policy and clearly shows how you could benefit financially by as much as £10,000 over the next 5 years with peace of mind knowing the condition of your property will be maintained above industry standards for general residential lettings and you will receive a fixed guaranteed rental income.
What's The Difference Between A Letting Agent And Our Full Service Guaranteed Rent Scheme
You’ve got what appears a simple choice, rent the property yourself, give it to a Letting Agent OR place it in the hands of a good guaranteed rent scheme. You don’t have the time or the inclination to rent it yourself (and you probably know better) so you’re wondering which way to go. On the surface a letting agents might appear to be the most cost effective option, and for some it is, however once you look at what you’re paying for, you’ll soon realise that for problem properties those expenses can become a lot higher than what you first thought, here’s why:
Guaranteed Rental Income With A Two-Sided Service Program That Works For Everyone
We look after both our landlords and tenants which makes us the UK’s favourite guaranteed rent customer care program provider.
Landlords get a contract with a professional corporate entity who invests their time and money and provides you with regular updates on the condition and performance of your property.
Our focus is on servicing professional tenants who get a high standard of accommodation designed to inspire excellent levels of social standards meaning the property is better looked after and other people are respected. Because of this our business model delivers a hybrid service company which optimises the performance of properties and goes beyond what a standard managing agent does.
Why not give our rental promise a try with confidence, safe in the knowledge that if things really aren’t working after 6 months, then you won’t be tied into a longer-term contract that isn’t working.
- Our head office is based in central England which is where we launched our Birmingham scheme and now that it’s been perfected, working alongside the great people in this industry, we’re offering the service UK wide and we’d love for you to join us and get the guaranteed rent customer care you deserve.
You might also find these articles useful in your search for the right solution to your rental problem;