At 2N Property, privacy is important to us because its a central component of the trust people place in our business and as such we will always respect your privacy and aim to comply with the latest data protection regulations as we understand them.
This policy explains in a simple and concise way how we collect and handle data as outlined by the ICO and applies to our website.
We encourage you to read the policy carefully and to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about our privacy practices.
Please note that this policy may be altered in the future to ensure that our business continues to comply with the latest data protection regulations.
Our Contact Details
- Name: 2N Property Ltd
- Company Number: 11776180
- Address: Suite 2A, Blackthorn House, St. Pauls Square, Birmingham, B3 1RL
- Phone Number: 0121 663 6523
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.2nproperty.co.uk
What Types Of Information We May Have
- Your name
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Any business/company name you are affiliated with
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system and device
- A list of URLs including the referring site, activity on this site, and the site exited too
Opt Out Of Website Tracking
We don’t automatically disable tracking if your browser has the “Do Not Track” function set because we anonymise data in most cases. If however you would prefer to completely opt out of being tracked, you can do so below:
Technologies & Services We Use
|Our Technologies||Purpose Of Processing||Lawful Basis||Data Location & Security|
Website host upon which we run WordPress, Matomo & Mautic
To collect and analyse information about how you interact with our websites (web analytics), and to recognize and stop any misuse.
Mautic Marketing Automation
To collect, analyse and respond automatically to the way you interact with our website in order to provide a service (marketing automation), and to recognize and stop any misuse.
To collect and analyse information about how you interact with our website (web analytics) and to recognise and stop any misuse. This is our secondary analytics tools.
Page URL, IP address, Cookie
To avoid receiving spam emails
IP address, Cookie
Any personal information that may be contained within URL parameters for the purposes of prefilling forms for user convenience is prevented from being transmitted to any parties where we have no control over that data such as Google Analytics.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You contact us via one of our enquiry forms
- You sign up to our mailing list
- You make an online booking
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Online forms you may have completed with external advertising partners
- Publically available data from councils and business directories
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting: email@example.com, 0121 663 6523 and or Suite 2A, Blackthorn House, St. Pauls Square, Birmingham, B3 1RL
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to;
- Provide and manage your account
- Provide and manage your access to this site
- Personalise and tailor your experience on this site
- Supply services to you
- Personalise and tailor products and services for you
- Respond to communications from you
- Supply you with email content e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in emails sent to you from us
- Analyse your use of this site and gather feedback to continually improve the site and your user experience
We may share this information with;
- Other companies in our group. This includes our subsidiaries and or our holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Third parties we contract with to supply products and services to you. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data we hold, which may include your personal information, in circumstances that may include, legal proceedings, reports on complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request.
- We may from time to time share data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law and may include a compilation of statistics about the use of this site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information.
How we store your information
We make every effort possible to store your information securely and as such we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data collected through this site.
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA” – which consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using this site and submitting information to us. If we do store or transfer data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between us and any third parties we engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
It is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you, the user of this site, are advised to take suitable precautions when doing so.
We keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described earlier and as long as we have your permission to do so. We will conduct a bi-annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data and if we no longer do we will then dispose of your information by using the deletion process within the digital tools we use to hold electronic records which may include this website and any linked applications such as CRM systems or email marketing platforms.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict processing your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by; email using firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone calling 0121 663 6523 or write to us at out address Suite 2A, Blackthorn House, St. Pauls Square, Birmingham, B3 1RL if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF
The ICO’s telephone number:
- 0303 123 1113